07 February 2007

All my life by KC and JOJO

I will never find another lover sweeter than U
and I will never find another lover more precious than U
yes U R
close to me u're like my mother
Close to me u're like my father
Close to me u're like my sister
Close to me u're like my brother
U r the only one my everything

All my life I've prayed for someone like U
And I thank God that I then I finally found U
All my life I've prayed for someone like U
and I hope that u feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that U do love me too

I said U're all that I'm thinking of.....baby said
I promise to never fall in love with a stranger
U're all I'm thinking of
I praise the Lord above
for sending me ur love
I cherish every hug
I really love U

U're all that I ever known
when you smile on your face all I see is a glow
U picked me up when I was down

No comments: